Monday, April 14, 2008

I've been behind in posting updates since I've been in Louisville and then the boys came back with me for a few days so I'll try to catch up. Rose and I have to go meet with our insurance man this morning and then I'm having lunch with two old GMAC friends. I've known Melba and Betty longer than I can remember. They both knew Brick and I know Betty knew him before I did and Melba may have. We will have a good time reminiscing.

Back to the week's happenings. Rose flew to Chicago on the 5th and I flew to Louisville. Goldman dropped us off at the airport. Scott and the boys were waiting at the airport when my plane landed. Scott had to work some that evening so Sherry brought us pizza for dinner. Jalen's best friend, Christian, spent the night and the rest of us went to bed long before those two boys did. Brayden had baseball practice practice Monday. He plays T-ball and it's fun to watch. Jalen had practice on Monday and it's quite competitive. His practice lasts two hours and is a real workout. Wednesday's night was rained out - at least we thought it was. It had rained and we thought it would be too muddy.

Scott drove the boys and me half way to St. Louis and Rose met us. We didn't get to do everything we had planned but we kept busy most of the time. We visited Goldman's classroom. More later. Gotta go.

No comments: