Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've been under the weather and haven't felt like updating the blog and I'm not back to myself so this may be a short one. They've moved Margaret to a rehab place in Ofallon called Gardenview Rehab, we think. We call her on her cell phone there. Norm makes about three trips a day to see her. She says this is very hard on him. Her kids stop as often as they can. She'll have to stay until she can get around without putting any weight on her broken foot. Robbie is going to build a ramp off the back deck for her wheelchair so she can get in and out of the house. Her spirits seem good in spite of the situation. Margaret, we admire you for that.

I had a good 64th birthday yesterday. Rose and Shirley made me a special dinner. I got serenaded over the phone several times and got lots of cards and phone calls and email cards. Shirley's nephew Michael and his wife Leslie came over and brought me a bottle of wine.

I have more updates but have to rest for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Atta girls, for both Sue and Mag.

Bro(and misc. other relations) Joe