Friday, May 09, 2008

Just a couple more things I wanted to add. Mike Madden sent me a website for the Marshfield Mail. There may be some more Greenwood items to be found here. The website is www.zwire.com/site/tab4.cfm?brd=2841

Goldman and I are going down to the lake as soon as he gets out of school today. Leslie and that King boy are meeting us there and Leslie plans to do all the cooking. I think Maddog is already there. Sam aka that King boy loves to fish so I hope the fish are biting. Goldman has never met Sam though he's met Leslie on several occasions as has Maddog. We're all leaving early Sunday morning for various Mother's Day celebrations. Chris and Shelly are having a brunch for the occasion.

I'm eager to see again all the work the guys have done down there. I've only been for part of one day since they finished.

No comments: