Friday, June 27, 2008

Mom's boys were never vulgar - just crude funny and/or crude sometimes. They had a lot of unusuual expressions and if you will forward them or post any you remember we'll preserve them in the blog. A couple we still use around here are - when something is VERY green it's green as goose s--t in May or - when something is VERY shiny it's shiny as a diamond in a goat's arse! Sandi had a new one of Bernie's the other day - something difficult as socks on a rooster! Has anyone ever seen any of these three things?? Not me but I can always imagine what they imply.

Scott's boys won't say 'bad' words and can't be coerced into repeating one. Brayden, Sandi and I were watching Shrek 2 the other day and someone in the movie said 'jackass'. I played deaf and said "Brayden, what did he say?' Brayden replied "Granny, I can't tell you". "Why not?" "It's a bad word". "What bad word?" "I can't tell you". "How am I going to find out?" "You say all the bad words you know and when you get to that one I'll tell you to stop". Sandi immediately said "It was jackass". She said to me "I didn't want him to learn any new ones." Do you think I'm known for my foul mouth?

No comments: