Saturday, June 14, 2008



This is the picture I mentioned earlier that Mike M. sent me. Margaret says this is me in the middle, the other girl is Rose and the man is an old boyfriend of mine that we called Cotton. Chris says we look like we may have been dressed up for Mardi Gras. Actually, we were quite in style back then. I think we were in a small town where Uncle Curt and Aunt Virginia lived at the time called Olive. Correct me if I'm wrong, Mike. I do remember that the town was very small. I don't know why it was called Olive and I don't remember why we called the boyfriend 'Cotton'. Maybe it was his hair.

It was a beautiful day at the lake. Chris and Shelly arrived last night and I've had people in and out for two days.

Haven't heard how the wedding went yet but they had perfect weather for an outside ceremony. Sandi will be here tomorrow and it looks like our Turnbo tour is on for Monday. Will update more later.

No comments: