Friday, September 26, 2008

It's been a while since my last post so I maY forget some things. I came back from Louisville just in time to miss what Ike did to it. The boys didn't have school for a week. Jalen didn't mind that at all. There are 15 Domino stores in Louisville and only 4 of them had power. I forget when Scott's electricity at home finally came back on. He worked 70 hours that week.

Doug and Suzanne went to the lake last weekend with the kids and another couple. Lucas finally likes riding in the boat. They caught 26 crappie and had great weather.

I stayed home. Rose gave a talk to he Jungian group on the principles of Jungian psychotherapy. It was well attended and well received. I was quite proud. That was last week on Friday night. Chris came and got me on Saturday evening and took me to their house for dinner. On Sunday Goldman and I went over to Alton and visited with Fat Jack. He is in an assisted living facility and has appointed himself entertainment director. He says he has to be there so is making the best of it.

Yesterday Karen picked me up and took me to see the Cardinals play Arizona. It was the first time I had been to the new stadium. Cards won 12-3.

Chris, Shelly, Goldman, and I went to Macaroni Grill for dinner last night. There was no occasion - we just went out to eat.

Margaret and Norm came back from North Carolina last week but it looks loke they're going to have to go again soon. They've moved Norm's sister, Emma, to a hospice there in North Carolina and I think she's suffering a lot.

I'll try to update more often and hope some of the other contributors do so too.

No comments: