Wednesday, October 01, 2008


Hi All!

I apologize in advance for the "plug", advertisement, whatever you wish to call it.
I (Catrina) have decided to walk in this years Walk For Lupus on Sunday. There are over 1.5 million Americans diagnosed with Lupus; 30,000 in Missouri alone - one of them is a very dear family member. I have set a personal goal to raise funds for the Lupus Foundation of America, Missouri Chapter and need your help to reach my goal.

Lupus is a chronic, potentially life threatening autoimmune disease that can cause damage to virtually any organ in the body, especially the skin, joints, blood, and kidneys.

The Lupus Foundation of America is the nation's leading voluntary health organization that provides direct services to people with lupus; education to the public, to patients, and to healthcare providers; advocates on behalf of people with lupus; and funds research into the causes and cure for lupus.

If you would like to make a donation and support me in my efforts, follow the link below. I appreciate your help!!

THANKS!
Catrina

No comments: