Monday, January 12, 2009

I came back from the lake with the boys yesterday. We had a great time with lots of laugh and good food. The menu wasn't as varied as when I go with the girls but the food was great and there was lots of it.

I spent the remainder oof the afternoon at Doug and Suzanne's and have an apology to make for misspelling Lukas's name in my last post. It is LuKas, not Lucas. Chris picked me up there and after we went out to dinner and then came over to spend the night with me since Rose and Shirley are in Chicago and I had to be here at the hospital at eight this morning for my periodic IVIG. We were both up bright and early and showered and drank our coffee and hurried down here to the hospital to wait.

Chris had a bike rack on his car and a headlight out but used my handicap sticker hoping he could pass the bike rack off as a wheelchair rack and since it was daylight no one would notice the headlight being out and we wouldn't be too late. He came back this evenng but said he didn't park in handicapped.

They finally have the IVIG dripping after a long day. They've been very busy here today. When Chris came back this evening he went to the nurse's station and asked for me some water. After a while he went back and asked for just a cup. They are terribly overworked today. Maybe because it's Monday.

We need some other updates. Catch us up with other happenings!!

No comments: