Thursday, January 15, 2009

I got out of the hospital Tuesday. Chris picked me up and we went to Fitz's Root Beer for lunch. Rose got back from Chicago that afternoon. It's been too cold to go outside since then. I do have a healing touch session this afternoon. I've hovered inside waiting for Spring.

The JCCA (Jewish Community Center Association, I think) is going to put on a play, "Sabina," and Rose has consulted with them about the topic. You can view and hear an interview with Rose at http://www.newjewishtheatre.org/video.html I think the play performances may be nearly sold out. [I probably should have her read this before I post, but I'm not going to wait. I think I've got it right.]

I'll make this short because I mostly wanted to get the address about Rose on the blog. I'm trying yoga and will update about that later. One of my neurologists is a very firm believer in it.

No comments: