Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's really winter here today. We had to get Goldman to come over and shovel the sidewalks for us this morning and they may need it again before it's all finished. Joe says it's mostly ice down there and hard to shovel. Margaret said Norman used the leafblower on the snow at their house which worked very well.There were lots of school closings in the area including Goldman's.

My little Indian (Brayden) called Sunday and talked for a long time. I told him about one of the nurses at the hospital seeing his picture the last time I was in the hospital and admiring how handsome his haircut is. After he and I talked for a long time then he and Aunt Rose chatted for a long time. We asked Scott if he had bribed him but Scott said that he hadn't. Sometimes he won't talk to us hardly at all.

I had those vascular tests on my right leg last Wednesday and the doctor called with the results this morning. Lately I've also been having some pain and discoloration on some of my toes on that foot. My primary care physician said the tests show some blockage and I should see a vascular surgeon and made me an appointment for next Monday. Meanwhile she said I should take it a bit easy with my exercises. I've been very faithful with exercise since I began yoga but some of them I can still do without using that leg.

Rose and Shirley are usually busy on Thursday evenings so Chris and I and sometimes Goldman go out for dinner. Shelly also joins us when she can. Her Uncle Butch is home now and doing very well.

I think work week at the lakehouse is going to be the last week in March. It feels like Spring is taking forever getting here. Brayden is also eager for Spring and baseball season to get here. I'm sure Jalen feels that way too.

Leslie gets back from Washington tonight. Do I have to send someone from Missouri out there to get an update? Pete said Maudie is in Arizona with Kay-Kay.

Hello to everyone.

No comments: