Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone. It's been a while since my last post but I'll try to catch up on everyone I've heard from and for my happenings. I had a yoga lesson last Monday and was a bit sore on Tuesday but worked the soreness off. I had another session this morning and will see how I feel tomorrow. I had a session of acupuncture last Monday which is very relaxing until I feel the needles poke me. I'll have my next session this Thursday.

Shirley went to Chicago last Thursday and Rose went there on Saturday. Rose led a group on Friday evening through a discussion about a movie about Sabina Spielrein, the first female Jungian analyst. It was an interesting movie, and there was a good turnout for the occasion. Margaret, Norm, and I dropped Rose off at the airport Saturday morning, and I spent the weekend at the Abbotts.

I enjoyed my weekend with the Abbotts very much. Catrina, Robbie, Sam, Lizzie and Sabrina all came for supper Saturday night. Margaret seemed to be feeling much better than she has been feeling. She made her famous fried chicken for supper on Saturday night. Norm barbequed pork tenderloin on Sunday night. Rose and I ate at a fancy place in Clayton called Oceano's on Friday night. The Abbotts and I ate at Red Lobster last nighr. I believe they're all trying to fatten me up!! Neighbors and some of the Abbott kids were in and out of the Abbotts all weekend. I got to visit with all of them which I liked very much.

Pete called Saturday morning. I think he went back to Idaho a week or two too soon. He said the temperature there was 7 degrees while it was 75 degrees in Arizona. (Joe, I'm not sure he was is the smart one after all.)

Donald called me one day last week. I didn't hear the phone ring, but he left a message that he will call back one day this week. He said they were in Florida but were going to head 'up east'. I guess that's where you go when you're 'down south'.

No comments: