Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fwd: look alikes!

Hello, Dear Readers,

Jana sent this delightful, newsy e-mail to Sue.  Too good to keep to ourselves!

Begin forwarded message:

Date: April 23, 2009 2:19:57 PM CDT
Subject: Fwd: look alikes!


From: Jana Moore <jjemoore@gmail.com>
Date: April 22, 2009 9:24:46 PM CDT
Subject: look alikes!


Aunt Sue,
 
I read the blog tonight and saw the picture of Donald.  I  had to email you and tell you how much he looks like Grandpa!  It is amazing to me how similar they look and I just stared at that picture for the longest time tonight.  I was thinking about Grandpa and Dad today as we are still trying to figure out baby names.  I'll probably never get to use any part of Dad's name b/c if we ever decide to have more kids and it is a boy, it has to be named after John.  Dad and Mom wanted to name me Joseph if I were a boy and I'm so glad that I wasn't!  I don't think that name is very becoming (don't tell Uncle Joe I said that though)!
 
Things are still moving along over here.  I had a doc. appointment today and they scheduled my c-section for May 6th now.  We have to be at the hospital at 5:30AM but the surgury isn't until 7:30AM - Of course I'll have John call you with the news of our nameless baby!  It's going to be a long day - especially since Ellie and I usually don't even get up in the morning until 8am!
 
I can't wait to bring Ellie to see you - you won't believe how much she has grown and all the things she says now. She really has a big imagination and she does not forget anything at all!  She takes such good care of her daddy too.  Whenever John is resting on the couch, she makes sure to put a blanket on him and pull her rocking chair right up next to him so she can pat his back.  It is so sweet!
 
Have a good weekend - we love you!  Jana



No comments: