Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Again today I'm up early so thought I'd catch everyone up on the happenings. Pete, can old LDS women have more than one husband? I'm thinking about proposing to Goldman and Mad Dog. I'm not the jealous type and don't mind if they take on more wives than me, but I'd sure hate to leave Missouri. Are the Latter Day Saints widespread now? Can you find out for me? These boys take such good care of me. I think I'm in love with both of them.

Mark Lary, I think I went to bed with the chickens last night. What time do your chickens retire? This was shortly after nine whem I turned in last night. I was so tired. May do so again tonight. I waited for a rooster to crow this morning but don't think there is one in this neighborhood. I guess yours are all females, Mark. Probably don't allow a rooster crowing there either.

Joe sent me an email catching me up on all the happenings in his family. I'll have Rose forward it when she gets up. I had a bad dream in the middle of the night and woke her up twice.

I'm excited about the coming weekend. Goldman's last day of school is today so he and I are headed back to the lake in the morning. Jana, John, Ellie and Kaitlyn will arrive late tomorrow. Doug, Suzanne, Lukas and Josie will get there Friday sometime late afternoon or evening. Mad Dog may get there Saturday afternoon. He wasn't sure. It's like summer is finally here. I love having company and look forwad to a summer with lots of it. I am expecting lots of visitors.

Sabrina is coming for lunch today. Her boys love the lake, the boat and the wave runner. Oh, to be that young again. Shelly, Chris and Mark Lary are participating in a triathalon Saturday. I'm not even sure I spelled it right. Karen will be waiting with a bag of Oreos. She invited me to join her.

Mad Dog and I picked Rose up at the airport in her car yesterday. There was a hailstorm while we were enroute. Mad Dog was concerned that if there was any nicks or dents in the car it would be his fault. Mad Dog, Mother Nature is not controllable.

I'm feeling newsy this morning. I like Rose to read my entries before I publish. I type so slowly that I may be ready for my morning nap before she is up today to proofread this one. She and Shirley both have these fancy Apple computers. They're so complicated that they have to take lessons. Can you imagine? I'm a smart woman, but I'm proud just to get and send emails and type blog entries.

My weight was down this morning but I won't tell Mad Dog, and he doesn't want to be bothered with computers so won't see this entry. I'm sure he would feel it was his fault when really he is a very good cook. He makes the best pork chops and wants me to teach him to make gravy to go with them. He made pot roast with potatoes and carrots in the slow cooker this weekend that was superb. Goldman, he did get baby carrots like Shirley gets except I doubt they were organic.

Since Joe just sent that email to update us on southern Missouri and Sabrina is coming for lunch to catch us up on the Abbotts and Jana will update us on Kansas, that leaves out the west for an update on family. Pete does a pretty good job with his Saturday call on Idaho but also we never hear much out of Birmingham. Donald Roy, (the Felin boy), your grandchildren would love the lake. It's not that far from Plattsburg. Tell those kids it's the "Fur Lined". Just ask Uncle Pete. I'd love to see all of you. Everyone is more than welcome.

Rose is up. Good thing I didn't go get the paper. Burglar alarm is on and that would have been better than a rooster, I think. I've been off the farm a long time.

No comments: