Friday, June 19, 2009

This is older news, but I had to stop my earlier report to eat breakfast. My doctors did put their heads together, and I may be eligible for that bypass surgery in my leg. Hopefully, it won't be necessary. The vascular surgeon will try another balloon or stent in the Fall and hopes it will work this time. He won't know until he tries it and, like the last one, we ,will have to wait and see after he does it. I'm in some pain when I walk but it's not unbearable yet. I yet have to call his office to make the arrangements. I'm trying to wait as long as I can because I'm having having such a great summer.

Pete called Saturday morning with his weekly update. They are looking forward to Chris and Shelly's stopover on their trip to meet up with Kelly and the boys. Mark Lary and Karen are flying in to Boise and joining them somewhere. I'm not sure where. They're all going river rafting. Chris and Shelly are taking two of their dogs. I guess they're natural born dog paddlers!

Mad Dog and I are headed to the lake this afternoon, and Scott and the boys are going to join us tonight. Groves is arriving this evening too. Doug and Suzanne and the kids had to go to Seattle as Suzanne's stepdad is very ill, and they felt they should go visit with him as it might be their last opportunity to do so. We are praying for that family.

Gotta go finish packing and make a trip to the grocery store now. Until later. Ta Ta!

No comments: