Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm behind on my postings but so is everyone else. The annual float trip began on the 17th. I'm not sure what river it happened on but those participating were: Scott, Groves, Scott Kaenter and his girlfriend Annie, Mike and Rachel Lynch, Mad Dog, Goldman, and Chris and Jane Crawford. If I left out anyone it's Goldman to blame because he gave me the list. They had their annual wiffle ball tournament and the Hank Krey All Stars were Goldman and Lynch. Runners up with second place were Mad Dog and Scott and third place was taken by Crawford and Groves. I'll expect someone to give us some pictures and some additional fun they had on the trip. Rose, Shirley I and got to keep Brayden and Jalen which I've already told about in a previous update.

Chris and Shelly didn't go on the float trip because of their trip 'out west'. They returned late last night. and Ding has promised a posting and lots of pictures from their trip. Mark and Karen joined them for the float. Karen has a wonderful camera so we're waiting for pictures and postings.

This was girls' weekend at the lakehouse and I have a great update from our visit but also a doctor's appointment shortly. This one is just my primary care physician and should be nothing so will update on that and more about girls' weekend when we get back.

No comments: