Friday, July 17, 2009

It's been a busy week with the boys here. Everyday seems like it was Saturday, and I wondered why Pete hadn't called On Tuesday Goldman and I met Scott halfway to Louisville to get the boys, and luckily I've felt much better these past few days. On Wednesday we got the Hollensbe kids and the seven of us went to City Museum. I mostly sat, but Rose and Shirley managed to keep up with the four kids. When the kids went last time Mark and Karen and two of Karen's grown kids went with them, and they were very helpful in keeping up with the young ones. I didn't go last time, and this time we finally got me a wheelchair to get around a bit quicker. I even went out to the Suburban (which we had borrowed) and took a nap. Suzanne warned us it was like driving a tank but Rose didn't think so. All seven could ride in it so we didn't have to take two cars. After we had dinner that evening the boys talked Aunt Rose into going the park to play basketball.

Yesterday we went to Sky Zone which is just wall-to-wall trampolines. Rose and I got to watch and didn't have to participate. It was still tiring. Again last night they talked Aunt Rose into taking them to the park. Needless to say, no one had to rock her to sleep last night.

Right now they're waiting for Suzanne to pick our boys up, and they're spending the night at their house (so am I) and going to Bouncie-U for Josie's 6th birthday party. I'm going to spend the night but not going to Bouncie-U. I've enjoyed about all of kind of thing I can stand this week. I told Suzanne I didn't want to go to Bouncie-U and she said she doesn't blame me cause she doesn't want to either but has to. The boys are both outside waiting for Suzanne's car to pull up.

I have an update from Pete and Janet to post about Ding and Shelly's visit, and I think Mark and Karen got to Boise on Wednesday. I don't know who's chicken sITting but I must warn Mark that Chris, having spent some time with Uncle Pete, has brushed up on his bullshiPPing.

No comments: