Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It't been some time since I updated the blog so I thought it was time I updated my faithful readers. I've been under the weather for thr past few days and hope I'm on the mend now. My doctors sorta say 'use your own judgement,' and Rose and I have started doing that. I sleep a lot and just give in to it. Rose and I are both up up extra early this morning. She usually goes out and counts the tomatoes on our plant but hasn't done that yet this morning. She had to add an extra stake yesterday because it's so heavy with little ones turning into big ones - thanks to advice from around the country.

Chris's 40th birthday was yesterday. He and Shelly spent the weekend in Yellowstone and called me yesterday from West Yellowstone on their way to Uncle Pete and Aunt Janet's. They didn't have service in Yellowstone. They were going to spend a couple days in Idaho Falls and then meet Kelly and Mark and Karen and white water raft for a few days.

If I'm feeling up to it, Goldman I are meeting Scott halfway to Louisville this afternoon and getting Jalen and Brayden for a few days. Goldman, bless his heart, will go alone if necessary. Tomorrow we're going to City Museum with the boys and the Hollensbe kids, Josie and Lukas. That is, if I feel like it. We'll decide from then what we'll do the rest of their stay. Josie's sixth birthday is Saturday, and our boys are invited to her birthday swimming party. Our plan is to take Josie to Art Mart so she can select her own gift. Art Mart is a place Jalen loves to visit when he come to St. Louis. Both Josie and Jalen are fine young artists.

I'm also waiting for other people to update this blog, and I know I've forgotten a lot. Remind me of what is left out or update it yourself!

No comments: