Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm the first one up this morning and wanted to tell some of my faithful readers to watch for Mark Lary and me at the Cardinal/Houston game this afternoon. Mark is picking me up at 11:30 St. Louis time and after we have lunch we're going to the ball game! We'll probably be the ones in red shirts. The Cards are on a real winning streak.

Rose just got up but Shirley nor Leslie has come down yet. My legs, especially my left one, are still bothering me, but I told Mark that I think I can walk the distance at the ball park. I've been doing the exercycle the past few days without any repercussions.

Sabrina and Dave and the boys are going to the lake this weekend, and although I really hate to miss that Scott is going to let us have Brayden and Jalen for the weekend. Rose and I are going to meet them half way to Louisville tomorrow and they're going to spend the night with Luke and Josie that night, and then we're going to do something fun the rest of the weekend. We don't know what yet.

More later.

No comments: