Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A quick addon before I go to bed. I wanted to tell this cute story about Brayden but had to ask Scott's permission before I posted it. Brayden does read the blog and, remember, he does NOT have any girlfriends.

A little girl named Olivia sits by Brayden on the schoolbus everyday. He has told me several times that she is NOT his girlfriend. Josie Hollensbe is the six year old FRIEND of his that lives here, and he always likes to play with her when he is here in St. Louis or when they're both at the lakehouse. They are all six are and all three just started first grade. Scott was talking to him one day about their upcoming lake trip and started to ask him something "Brayden, have you told Olivia. . . . . ?" Before Scott could finish his question (and this wasn't going to be what he was going to ask Brayden about), Brayden responded "Yes, Dad, I've told Olivia about Josie!"

I'm not sure how to end this since Brayden will be reading this and WILL NOT want me to imply that either of these two girls are girlfriends. They're just FRIENDS, really great friends..

No comments: