Tuesday, October 20, 2009

my name is Brayden. i am 6 years old. my brother is Jalen. he is 11 years old. I have a dog named Layla. and a cat named Leo. I like p.e. at school. My teacher said i am the smartest kid in my class. her name is Tammy Walker but all the kids call her Mrs. Walker. I don't like school. I do learn there. I like star fruit and lunchables nocho kind. My granny is visiting me and my brother and my dad and we live in Loville and my granny lives in st.Louis with my 2 favrite aunts. ther names are rose and sherley. My granny is sisters with my 2 aunts.

1 comment:

Rose F. Holt said...

That is a great Blog entry, Brayden! Please write some more. P.E. What is so great about P.E? When I was a kid, that was my least favorite part of school. Keep up that great work in school!