Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I didn't finish my last post and probably won't finish this one this one this morning but will try to. I'm up early. It's still cold here in Missouri. I hope Ding, Goldman and Mad Dog are still wearing socks. We're supposed to have some snow tomorrow. We're sure competing with Idaho for weather!.

Back to the weekend and the boys. After Goldman brought them back from Sky Zone Saturday, they remembered we had told them they could could go play with Lucas and Josie at Hollensbes. When we got there, somehow it come about that they were having spaghetti for dinner and they were invited to spend the night. We had reservations at a very nice seafood restaurant (our favorite), and guess which one our boys chose? Rose, Shirley and I ate seafood by ourselves. We went over and got the boys Sunday, and Mad Dog took me and them half way to Louisville to meet Scott. They were very tired from their night with Lucas and Josie and were good all the way - our half anyway.

I forgot to add that when Karen came over Saturday, she brought a carton of fresh eggs from their chickens. They have five chickens and get five eggs a day. One of them is named Martha Sue.

There are several more updates to post, but I have to get the rest of the staples removed from my head this morning. Rose has an Apple computer lesson this afternoon, and I'll go with her and walk in the Galleria. It's an indoor shopping mall.

No comments: