Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I heard from one of the Abbotts. Catrina answered the phone when I called out there. I'm not sure who all was in the room with her. Margaret's at St. Joseph's Hospital West in Lake St. Louis in Room 2301. She didn't get out of surgery until about 12:30. Her bones were softer than the doctor thought they were going to be. She was still somewhat under the anaesthetic and the pain medicine so I didn't get to talk to her. Rose and Shirley and I had been waiting all day for someone to tell us what was going on and finally decided just to call them. It was late afternoon before we finally decided to call. Brother Joe has also asked me on the computer if I had heard anymore while I was updating this.

Margaret originally thought she would go to the rehab facility in one or two days but Catrina says it looks like it might be Friday now because of the condition of her bones. I guess they aren't sure yet. She's somewhat dreading the rehab place too, but will be so much better when she's finished with her recovery process.

Her cell phone number is (636) 577-1809. I don't know the name or address of the rehab facility but will post it as soon as I have it.

No comments: