Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm just going to post a short update this morning to let everyone know I'm finally home. Again, I think they found several things that probably aren't wrong with me but still, not what is wrong. Rose picked me up yesterday afterday afternoon. It was so good to be here after a long week. The staff and personnel at Barnes-Jewish Hospital are familiar with me now after so many trips there and treat me so very well. I had to go from Monday til Friday without a shampoo or a real shower, and helping staff were 'johnny on the spot' about helping me get showered and a shampooed ASAP to come home. That was just one thing they were so quick to help me with. Of course Rose was my steady companion down there and Ding filled in when she couldn't be. Scott felt bad because he lives so far away.


I'll add more later.


No comments: