Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just a quick update: Margaret has her ankle surgery this morning. I thought it was yesterday, but she just had her pre-op testing yesterday. We haven't heard from the Abbott family today yet, but I'll post news when we hear.

Missouri weather has receded back to winter and is supposed to stay this way all week. It's very cold with snow on the ground . The snow isn't supposed to amount to much but the cold weather is predicted to last a while. Winds are going to be gusting up to 30 mph.

I had a lovely dinner at Chris and Shelly's on Thursday evening. Shirley had a carpal tunnel surgery on her left arm that day, too. She won't get the stitches out until tomorrow. It's been somewhat painful and the fact she hasn't been able to drive has made it very uncomfortable. New Orlean's winning the fottball win on Sunday cheered this whole household. I think it's the only time I've ever watched a whole football game. Though I still didn't understand all the happenings, I still watched it all and enjoyed it all. What in the world is a "Fourth Down?"

I'll update some more after I hear from the Abbotts. It will probably be when she gets out of surgery.

No comments: