Sunday, January 31, 2010

Margaret just moved into Delmar Gardens rehab facility. She's in room 707 in the main building. The facility is located at Hiway K and Hiway N. It's in O'Fallon. I'll get a better street address after she's there longer than an hour. They took her in an ambulance because with her ankle bandaged so heavily it's hard to maneuver especially since she's not allowed to put any weight on that foot. Rose and I went out to the hospital to see her yesterday. Needless to say, Norm was there. She says he makes three visits a day. She was in a good mood and said it was hard to measure the pain 'before and after' the surgery. She then did say she was definitely better but isn't walking and won't be for some time.


The family wanted her to go to Delmar Gardens but weren't absolutely sure there would be an opening today. There was. The has great physical therapy and other advantages over other places. It's close to Norm and Sabrina and I'm not sure about the other kids. I'm sure Norm will keep the road hot between the two places - Delmar Gardens and home!! Catrina and Sam arrived just as Rose and I were leaving yesterday, and Stephanie was there one of the times when I talked to Margaret today. Sabrina had to work today but had stopped on her way there.


Tomorrow is Pete's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PETE!!!! I won't put which one because I'm not sure. I have a question. How did JOHN LEO become PETE??? Personally, I like Pete better. Is the Leo part named after someone?


It's been quiet around here but cold. Brother Joe had some snow but it went south of us. In his weekly call Pete said it was cold in Idaho, but isn't it always cold in Idaho? Goldman checks in with us almost every day to see if we need anything. Rose got a new attachment for her camera so I hope she puts some more pictures on here since we've just had haircuts! Margaret talks to Mary Pauline every week but has yet to ask her if she has an email address. Do you, Pauline?

No comments: