Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I don't have much to write about this morning. Margaret did say that when Norman got home yesterday he looked better than he had in a long time. The results of his tests weren't back yet and they'll let us know as soon as they hear from the doctor. She sounded really good and I'm sure was much relieved. Don't forget her birthday coming up!
Goldman and I have to leave this morning. I have therapy at 12:30. Rose has a client ubtil 12:00. She goes to hand therapy with me and cautioned me I should eat a sandwich before I get home. She has been weighing a pound or so less than me, first time in our lives. With the way these two young men feed me, she has nothing to worry about. I didn't even get the scale out since I got here. We had steak and twice baked potato and Texas toast for dinner last night. Potato is their usual vegetable.
Tomorrow I have that stent in my right leg. When I had my left leg done it was an overnight stay in the hospital. This will be a different doctor at the Center for Advanced Medicine and as an out patient. I hope I'm able to walk more without that leg hurting after that.
I rode over 2 miles on the exercycle last night and did a lot of my other exercises. Goldman and I did the grocery shopping for the weekend and it was a lot of walking in the store. I'm not sure how many guys are coming for work weekend but they will have plenty to eat. Doug and Goldman are coming tonight. Goldman is just taking me home. Doug is bringing the new bunkbeds.
Goldman just got up so it must be time for me to get ready to be on our way.

No comments: