Friday, March 12, 2010

I just wanted put in a quick post about my hand therapy this morning. My therapist sees it's working! I'm getting some movement in my hands and fingers where I didn't have any before. She was so thrilled with my progress that I actually was crying somewhat but just from elation and possible hope. Her name's Tina. Tina says any strive toward movement can be exercise and I do watch TV and try my ASDF JKL; Ding was telling me last night at supper that Kelly didn't believe that I don't type the conventional way but with a 'red thing' and an upside pencil. Goldman says only he types slower than me. Hard to believe but I haven't watched him.
Suzanne is picking me up on her way home from work. I'm going to spend the weekend with them. Ding picked me up after therapy and we had lunch. We had dinner last night. Rose and Shirley left for Chicago this morning and just called and weren't there yrt. Traffic was bad. I want Ding to update the blog about their Idaho trip and post some pictures tomorrow. Shelly starts her new job at the Zoo tomorrow. Mark and Karen and Shelly get home tonight.
Mad Dog is coming to town this weekend. I'm sure I'll get to see him. I'm eager to see my therapist again Wednesday and Friday. Friday it will be only the hand instead of hand and physical because I'm having a stent in my other leg on Thursday.
I talked to Margaret today. She had read the blog and the reason Norman got out of the hospital so quickly was because the procedure they had to do on him wasn't so difficult as they feared it might be. I hadn't posted this on the blog - He's doing fine and Robbie and Catrina are taking good care of them.

No comments: