Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm ready to do an update and our California Pizza kitchen food has just been delivered. I'm behind on postings so will catch up as much as I can on Missouri happenings. Brayden is helping set the dinner table. He and Aunt Rose have been playing catch outside. Aunt Rose thought her glove had a hole in it. Now we've finished supper. We're going to watch 'The Karate Kid". Brayden keeps us busy, to say the least. He and I went over to Hollensbes and he played with Lukas and Josie. Rose, too, loved their new kitchen. Brayden has used Rose's Iphone for lots more than I know how to use it for.

Pete called yesterday morning for his weekly check-in. Things are about the same out there. He did give me some news about the next generation but I told him he needs to email me so I can keep everyone straight. Joe says Donald and Vita are in Missouri for a bit per Pete but he's not sure how long.

Margaret is on a walker now and says she's doing much better. Tomorrow is her birthday and her family is having a party in honor of the occasion. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARGARET.

The guys are down at the lake, eight of them, working and having a great time, too we hope. The weather may get rainy tonight but they can always work inside. I believe they drink beer and play poker after sundown. Doug has turned 41 in the past few days. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, too, Doug.

No comments: