Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's a beautiful afternoon now and I hope it stays it that way for a while. Kids are playing outside, riding on their bicycles in the street, and the temperature has warmed up some. The neurologists saw me this afternoon and one thought I had improved and the other one thought I should wait another month before I have the next IVIG treatment. I'll keep doing my therapy and exercises and trying to improve and see what happens. After I have the angioplasty on the 25th, walking should be easier. I mean, it shouldn't hurt my leg like it does now.

Ding is going to stop by and pick me up on his way home from work and take me home with him for supper tonight. Shelly had to work yesterday but doesn't have to work again until Saturday. I don't know what's happened to Joe. I think Pete said his computer is on the blink. I haven't heard from Margaret since I called her this morning. She promised to let me know what's going on with her. Her girls know how to update so I hope they do.

No comments: