Sunday, March 07, 2010

Just talked to Margaret and she and Catrina had just left the hospital. Much to his disappointment, Norman didn't get to leave the hospital today. He's hoping it will now be tomorrow, but will have to wait to hear from his doctor again tomorrow. Margaret was going home with Catrina, and Robbie had stayed home to cook supper. When I called out there this morning Lizzie was cooking breakfast with Margaret's directions. She'll turn out to be a great cook if she learns to cook anything like her Grandmother. I don't think Margaret learned out of a book either.

I've signed on to Facebook, but I'm new at it and still learning. So far I like Email better and know more about what I'm doing. Brayden tried to help me last night, but I'm afraid I'm a very slow learner. He was very patient but I finally just gave up for the evening. I'll keep trying!

We had Spring-like weather again today. I rode hard miles on the exercycle and exercised my arms and hands and fingers lots too. Still more arm therapy and balance to work on after supper. I have therapy Wednesday and Friday this week and an appointment with the neurologist on Tuesday. Shirley has cataract surgery on her other eye tomorrow. Ding gets home tomorrow. We miss him. Rose and Shirley are going to Chicago Friday. It's going to be a busy week with all this and regular stuff.

No comments: