Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just wanted to post that Norman got out of the hospital today. He had his surgery just yesterday. He and Margaret were both on their way to stay with Catrina and Robbie with them for a few days. We haven't talked to them much the last few days so I guess they're feeling good these past few days. Robbie has been taking Margaret to the the hospital back and forth.
Rose and Shirley are going to take the old white car back to Chicago tomorrow. It's 18 years old and still runs good. I'm going to stay with the Hollinsbes for the weekend. Ding and I are going out to supper tonight. Rose and Shirley are going to fly home on Monday. I'm not sure whatKaren and Mark and Shelly's itinerary is. We're looking forward to seeing Scott and the rest of his bunch but don't know exactly when they'll be here.
Joe was IM'ing just as I starting this blog but he didn't get finished this and hope Pete will call Saturday. Give me some more news!! I'm so glad about Norm. First they said he wouldn't get out until Friday but did release him today.

No comments: