Tuesday, March 09, 2010

This will be another short post as I'm waiting for more news from the Abbotts. I have talked to Margaret this morning and Norman isn't going to be released today. Margaret promised to give me more information this morning. He continues to have some difficulties and Margaret will tell us more about it after while. She also talks to Mary Pauline every Sunday and had spoken with Donald this weekend so maybe will update more on news from them.
Ding got back from Idaho last night. His flight was late and Goldman picked him up at the airport. Goldman had played hockey the night before and was tired and sore. Needless to say, Goldman was very glad when Ding's plane finally landed.
I've got to go. Still waiting tohear from Margaret. Maybe one of their kids will update. If not, I will later today.

No comments: