Thursday, March 18, 2010

This will be a quick update this morning. I have not been feeling very good the post few days so haven't updated and have to go see one of the neurologists this afternoon. It's one of my regular checkups. Rose has been 'down in her back' and hasn't been herself either.

For better news, Goldman and I are going to the lake house next Monday and Tuesday. Goldman will be on Spring break. I think Scott's boys are on their Spring break in a couple of weeks. On March 26 weekend (and thereabouts) the guys will have work weekend at the lake. Let's hope nicer weather starts by then!

Margaret had another bad spell of pain and bad occasion with her ankle. She has spent a few days in the hospital but, when I talked to her earlier today, she thought she would be released today. Robbie and Norman were going to come to get her.

I'll update more when I'm feeling better and have more to say.

No comments: