Monday, March 08, 2010

This will be a short update since I've been so faithful about my frequent updates. Margaret and Robbie were seeing Norm and, again to his much disappointment, he won't get to come home - or should I say get out of the hospital - today. When he does get out he and Margaret will probably stay with Robbie and Catrina for a few days. They're not sure how long yet. His back pain has lessened but he was running a temperature this morning. It was gone, he thought, this afternoon but the doctor wanted to see if he could determine what had caused it. Margaret had stayed with Catrina and Robbie last night and will again tonight.
I guess Ding gets home tonight and Karen and Shelly and Mark Lary are probably in Colorado. I've probably posted in here that Mark is going to meet the two women there. Goldman told me he's picking Ding up at the airport. We haven't heard from them since they left but I'd told them to take lots of pictures. The pictures will be on the blog if they did take them. They better have!
Brother Joe and I talk on line a lot and keep up with each other. He is a great correspondent though hears more from me than I hear from or about him and his. When I talked to Pete and Nancy on Saturday, I don't think they told me when they're getting back to Idaho. Well, when are you?

No comments: