Sunday, April 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHELLY. Today's her birthday and although Ding said they weren't going to do any thing special other than go visit the horse, we hope it will be a special day. The weather looks like it will be good. The sky is blue without clouds dominating. It was cold in Idaho when Pete made his weekly call yesterday. Merri was there visiting but not feeling good herself.

It had not been a good week for Pete. I'm not sure what day but he had blacked out and woke up in the hospital. He got there in an ambulance. The hospital (or should I say doctor) kept him three days before he could go home. Merri or Nancy stayed at the hospital with him all the time he was in there. He told me he had just trained them this way - to pamper him. I know better. I lived with them for a year! He seemed good on Saturday.

Dinner at Mark and Karen's on Friday evening was just superb. I hadn't seen Katie and Drew for quite some time nor Karen, Mark, nor Donna. Katie and Drew are the one who dubbed me Granny and there are a lot of little ones who followed who call me Granny.

Scott and Brayden went to the Cubs/Cincinnnati game in Cincinnati yesterday. Brayden is NOT a Cubs fan. He called us on the way there and talked to Shirley and me. Rose was with a client and he wanted her to call him when she was finished. We didn't hear from him AFTER the Cubs won.

No comments: