Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I got back to St. Louis Monday and Shirley and Rose got back Sunday. I had a great time in Louisville even though most of the boys' ballgames and practices were rained out. Jalen did have a game on Wednesday, the day I arrived. I do plan on getting back before their baseball season is over. Both of them truly love baseball - or just sports in general. Baseball is my favorite sport and it was Brick's and Denny's, too.

I had a wonderful birthday even being as old as I am. I talked to a lot of my siblings and friends and my grandchildren. Rose and Shirley and I had already celebrated before I went to Louisville. Scott and the boys and I went out to dinner Saturday evening. It was an eventful occasion.

I got home Monday evening and Goldman met me at the airport. Yesterday I went to an overnight visit in the hospital for an IVIG. I'm back home now. Everyone on the neurological floor at the hospital knows me. They remember me from previous visits.

I'll update more about my visit to Louisville when I have a little more time. Both boys are great students and excel in different capacities. I wanted to just get some news updated today.

No comments: