Thursday, April 01, 2010

I want to report some good news this morning. Margaret and Norman are back to their home! I talked to Margaret on line earlier this morning, and she reported that home had never felt so good. Of course Robbie and Catrina were exceptionaly good to them and helped them in any way they needed help, but home is still home. I believe they got there yesterday, and all of the kids lent a hand in some way to assist them. The physical therapist will come and do a session with her this morning. She can put 50% of her weight on her repaired ankle, and I'm eager to see her so she can show me how she measures that. I've tried it with the scales here at home but always get more than 50% to register.

I've got some more emails that I'll get Rose to post. She's up now but reading the New York Times on line. Brother Joe and I talk on line quite often, but I think he's gone out for coffee with the girls this morning. Beth got back from D.C. last night.

Thursday is usually the night Ding and I have dinner, but he can't make it this week because he's on call. Goldman may walk with me after school and then we may have dinner. It's Passover week. I think that's the right term. I've been riding the exercycle faithfully and working my arms. Therapy didn't have any openings this week, but I'll resume my twice a week schedule next week.

No comments: