Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm going to therapy in a little while. I've been limited to occupational therapy today because of the stent they inserted in my leg but the limitation will be over after today. After therapy and Rose picks me up there, Mad Dog will pick me up here at home and he and I will head for the lake. The weather forecast is for a great weekend. If anyone else want to come, I would love it. We're going to grocery shop first thing in the morning if I can make them get out of bed so let us know so we get enough food. Fish are biting! Ding is coming when he gets off work today. He wasn't sure what time that would be. Groves is coming too. Many of you will remember Groves. He used to live in Louisville and drove all the way over to St. Louis to be a pallbearer at Denny's funeral. He now lives in St. Louis and lives with Goldman. I'm not sure what time or who he's coming with. We may have dinner at Ruthie D's. Brayden has been there a few times and does NOT like going there. The owner/manager always calls me Ms. Boze and remembers me.
REMEMBER, COMPANY IS WELCOME.

No comments: