Saturday, May 01, 2010

I wanted the address of Pete's auction before I forget it again. - bighornauction.com - Brayden just got up and told me that maybe I spelled auction wrong. Joe just IMed me and gave it to me and he is also waiting for Pete's call. We're wondering how much money he made and what he's going to buy with it. He probably won't tell us.
Today was Mom's birthday. She would have been 106. There were storms, especially in St. Louis last night, but today it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. Scott and the boys and I got down here yesterday evening about eight. Jalen and I aren't sure about time because the car clock has Louisville time and we got here by St. Louis time. Jalen is up now too.
Mad Dog was already here when we got here and Beth and her mom will get here later today. Mad Dog had the place all clean except he could not crawl up and make the new bunkbeds. Jalen has had experience since he and Brayden have bunkbeds. This is Jalen now Granny is on the phone with Uncle Pete. This morning I woke up and thought "where the heck am I" and then I remembered I'm at the lake! I do this everytime I come here on ther first night. The bunkbeds are awesome! They're way better than mine at home. I just looked at the picture Uncle Mark made where Loyola grew up. I wish I could've met him. Me and Granny are talking about how my dad likes a different toilet paper. CHARMON ULTRA STRONG! It's not very strong when he uses it, thats for shore. Tonight I get to make dinner with Beth. MY GRANNY IS QUEEN OF THE LAKE! Well I got to go. Bye for now. This is Granny and Jalen logging off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Grandma would have been 104?