Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Shirley's Birthday and Sabrina's Birthday today. I won't post their ages but they are a year older than their birthday last year. Keeping the blog makes it easier to look back and see what we did on previous birthdays and other happenings. It settles a lot of disagreements around here. When we can't remember we just check with the blog. Shirley's getting an I-pad for her birthday and it hasn't come in yet. There's a big demand for them.

It finally got hot here and the weather is supposed to be good for the weekend. I'll go down to the lakehouse with Mad Dog Thursday evening or Friday morning. Everyone else will get here as soon as they can. Beth is doing part of the shopping in Kansas City because she was appalled at the prices at the lake. Scott and the boys have the longest drive. They will arrive really late Friday night.

Rose and Shirley are going to Chicago for the weekend. Ding wasn't sure if he and Shelly are coming to the lake. Shelly may have to work. Drew and Ding and I are going out for dinner tomorrow night. Shelly may join us.

I went for a post-op with the vascular surgeon yesterday. My blood pressure was 105/62. That's quite low for me. I had walked a lap on Sunday and my legs had started hurting but he said that was to be expected and to keep it up and that it's okay to do the treadmill. Unless I have a problem, I don't gp back to see him for a year.

The season is finally here and we'll be at the lake for the holiday. EVERYONE'S WELCOME.

No comments: