Wednesday, May 19, 2010

There will be a memorial service Doug's brother Kyle on Thursday at 1 p.m. at Mt. Zion United Methodist Church, 1485 Craig Road, 63146. Memorial contributions may be made to Mt. Zion United Methodist Church. I'm sure the family is just devastated and will never get over it.
I had a phone call last week from my old neighbor in Springfield who was just a boy when Den and I lived there. Needless to say, he's a grown man now. He's driving back from Baltimore with a friend and is going to be best man at a friend's wedding. He's going to Nicaragua for a couple weeks and also has a couple float trips on his agenda. He also has plans to come see me. Jeff is down to two months left in Iraq. He was at the largest base in Iraq this past week and went swimming in one of the pools Saddam Hussein had at a palace. Leslie (their mother) and Sam (King) are going to come spend a few days at the lake with me as soon as we can all get there together.
Pete and Janet were in Boise last week when they called. They were there for a graduation which they didn't talk much about. We've got more about Lisa and her happenings but need Joe to update us better. I think she's in Washington, D.C. When I get my info better, I'll update more. I had physical and hand therapy today. Both therapists were pleased with my progress even though I feel like I still have a long way to go.

No comments: