Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Again I'm behing on my updates and may forget to add some pf the happenings. The Washington relatives have been a pure delight They just aren't staying long enough.

When they went down to Conway on the 24th for their visit with their relatives, I rode along and stayed with Sam and Leslie on Latoka Street. The neighborhood had a potluck supper and a hoedown that evening. It was certainly enjoyable. That day Cyndi and Sandi and I had gone with Brother Joe and some of his on a Turnbo excursion. A lot of the places were no longer in existence. We met a waitress at the place we had lunch who knew of The Cotton Shoppee and Mother.

The Fellins spent the night with the Abbotts last night and are scheduled to leave this afternoon. I have therapy this morning but will try to update more this afternoom.

No comments: