Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I'm behind on posting but will try to catch up on Missouri happenings over Memorial Day weekend. Ding and Drew and I had dinner on last Wednesday evening but neither could make it to the lake for the great weekend. I had occupational and physical therapy on Wednesday and then, on Friday, when Mad Dog was ready to leave for the lake, so was I!

Goldman and Groves were next to arrive. We had a bit of cleaning to do and Mad Dog went off to see his buddy and his Dad. Groves and Goldman and I went to Ruthie D's for dinner and then went back to the house to wait for everyone to start arriving. Scott didn't tell Brayden and Jalen until they were on the way that the Hollensbe kids were coming for sure. Needless to say, they were overjoyed. They all arrived about the same time except Beth arrived later. She said she got a late start than she meant to. Goldman's Suzanne had to work Saturday and didn't get there until Saturday afternoom late. She didn't get to bring her kids because they were on a trip with their dad.

I'm not sure where everyone slept or how they decided because I just went to bed. I woke up with Brayden in my bed but he said he hadn't been there all night. I went to bed first Saturday and Sunday besides on Friday and it seems everyone rested. The new bunkbeds help. Also the kids playing so hard helps. Brayden fell asleep at the dinner table one night.

I may have to replace the old Bayliner boat this year. I hope I can find a used one that's been as good as the Bayliner. Doug and I both agree it would be better probably to buy it down there since I don't have a trailer and don't want or need one. Every year I have to do something to the Bayliner and it's just no longer smart to keep pitting more money in it.

The Seadoo was great. The kids rode the round thing behind it as long as anyone would pull them. Before the Hollensbes left it was three kids riding the red thing and Doug driving and the other kid flag watching. Then Scott drove and Beth flagwatched and all four kids rode.

I'll update more later.

No comments: