Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm going to make a short entry this evening to keep relaying some of the happenings when Maudie Ree and the girls were viviting. They're on their way home now and will probably get there before I can type a long update as slowly as I type but I keep at it

Maudie and the girls spent Monday night at the lake house. We had dinner at Ruthie D's. Brayden, it was very nice. We went on up to Margaret and Norm's Tuesday and they stayed with them that night. (I've been confused about what day of the week it's been all week. I said to Shirley today "It just doesn't feel like Thursday." She replied "Perhaps because it's Wednesday!" It seemed like Thursday to me. Maudie and the girls left today. I think their flight was around two this afternoon.

I had therapy this morning. Beth did a lot of grocery shopping in KC this weekend. Goldman and I are going down as soon as he gets out of school tomorrow. Beth will be there Friday afternoon. I'll just expect the rest when they arrive. Rose and Shirley got back from Arkansas Monday and have had to rest up for a couple days.

No comments: