Friday, June 18, 2010

We're all excited about Maudie and Sandi arriving tomorrow. We'll give them a chance to rest up from the trip and have the family dinner planned for Sunday. We'll just see how the week unfolds from then.

Pete called with his weekly call last Saturday. They may have the farm sold but are keeping it on the market just in case. They promise to email me other news but so far I haven't heard a word.

Brayden is going to update some Louisville news. i like baseball and my Dad is taking me to a st.louis Cardinal game. my favorite player is Pujols. Uncle Mark gave my dad the tickets. i think the cubs suck but aunt Shirley likes them.

Donald called me one day this week. He said the girls have opened another restaurant in the Kansas City area and are working day and night. Scott's friend, Beth, lives in Kansas City and knows where the first place is so I may go home with her and go see the girls. I'll see Beth tomorrow and see if she knows where the second place is.

Brother Joe and I have been missing each other for im's. He plays train and volunteers for the arthritis foundation often. The Abbotts looked really good last night. Margaret is getting around really good. Norm said it's been too wet to get in some parts of his garden.

No comments: