Thursday, July 29, 2010

Brayden and I are updating now. He's going to do most of the typing. He's been with us since Sunday and has been a model child. Rose met him and Scott halfway between here and Louisville and we've had him since. It was Girl's Weekend at the lake. We didn't have as big a crowd as we sometimes do but had lots of fun and sun.

We haven't heard any more word about Aunt Virginia but I'm sure they'll keep us up to date. Also, Aaron's transplant is scheduled for August 3 which is next Tuesday. Aaron, you are in our thoughts and prayers and you too, Kim.

this is brayden now on tuesday ding and shelly took me to the zoo. i pet the goats first and i got to pet the sting rays. and then they took me out for lunch. and then the next day we picked up granny from therapy and then went out for lunch. and that night me and aunt shirley watched harry potter the 1st one.that afternoon me and aunt rose went to sky zone.

No comments: