Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'll try to do some catching up with updates. Ding forgot my computer at the lake last weekend and no one has been back yet. Goldman and I are going down Monday morning and he will stay most of the week. Ding has lent me a computer but I'm more accustomed to mine. I'll be glad to get it back again. Groves and Ding and I spent last weekend down there just doing nothing.

Rose is going to go out for an evening walk. I figure she'll be back pretty quickly as hot as it is! I usually ride the exercycle daily inside but it's HOT outside. When I talked to Brother Pete this morning he said Idaho has even had some hot weather.

The kids are on their annual float trip this weekend. Scott and Beth stopped and slept a little while Thursday night. They meet somewhere near Steelville - I don't know what river. Remember, next week is girls' weekend. The waverunner is running good but Doug is going to have to take a look at the boat.

I spent a night at the Abbotts and got to ride in their new car. Margaret and I did a lot of visiting and I also got to see Lynn, their daughter-in-law.

No comments: