Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I have some catching up to do since I haven't posted for a while. Brother Joe told me Mike Madden's vineyard is in Humansville, MO though Mike lives in Overland Park (KCKC) which is near where Jana and John live.
It was a wonderful visit with John and Jana. She and I went on down to the lake last week Wednesday and Mad Dog was already there. The rest of them joined us on Friday. Ellie and Caitlin swam in the lake and didn't evenn bother to go to the pool. They also loved riding in the boat and Ellie told John and Jana on the way home that was her favorite part of the weekend - the boatriding! Jana and I ate at Ruthie D's on Thursday evening. Brayden, Mad Dog refused to go there. He said he would not be well afterward. I thought he should have gone with us.
Labor Day is a holiday we're really looking forward to. A big bunch at the lake and the new boat. I'll try to get someone to add the pictures Joe sent of the track motor car. I don't know how to send them or attach them.

No comments: