Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I tried to delete the blank picture but don't think I did so I'll just get Rose to do it later. She's always helping me out in lots of ways. I may quit in the middle of this posting because I'm have to get a haircut. Rose and I usually go and get them cut together but she couldn't wait and went last week while I was at the lake.
The week at the lake was just too short. We picked the boat up Saturday morning. Doug and Groves and I went to pick it up. We were to be there at 8 A.M. Doug told me to get ready at about 6:35. We were there by 7:30. They took me for a long ride. We even went out on the main lake and it rode pretty smoothly. I had no trouble getting in and out with some assistance. I got on it from the swim dock which has handrails most of the way.
Scott had told me he would ski if we had a better boat. HE GOT RIGHT UP behind this one. He probably could have gotten right up behind the Bayliner but just wanted me to get a different boat. Some of them rode the Orbit behind the new boat and also rode the Seadoo.
Doug loves to fish but it seems I always have chores for him so he doesn't fish. I think the minnows that he buys on the way there usually die. He's just going to have to go there alone to get his fishing time in. He did clean some yesterday.

No comments: