Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm packing for another weekend at the lake. Groves and I are leaving at around 3 - as soon as he gets off work. As far as I know it may be just the two of us but I hope more show up. The house is going to be hot when we get there so we may have to go out for supper while it cools. The heat index this afternoon is going to be over 100 degrees. Brayden, would you chose McDonald's or Ruthie D's if you were here to eat supper?
After having been there a full week, I hated coming home but had a nice week. Ding and Shelly took me to Olive Garden one evening and then last night Rose and Ding and I went to a fish place in West County Mall. I had therapy on Wednesday. Today Brother Joe took the Berns girls to Panera Bread Company for last time for a while. Lydia leaves next Thursday for William Jewell at Liberty, MO. Lisa had been in Spain but I don't know if she's back yet.
Shirley will get back from Louisiana tonight around seven. I'm sure it's been a really difficult week for her and for the rest of her family.

No comments: